Independent Financial Advice
Tuckers Financial Services are Independent Financial Advisers. We aim to give you expert and friendly advice, delivered without the jargon so that you can be confident about your financial future. The first appointment is always at our cost and we will always set out what the cost of our advice will be
Independent Financial Advisers give advice on a whole range of financial products from an extensive range of different companies. They are not tied to a small panel of providers.
An Independent Fiancial Adviser (IFA) has to be qualified to Level 4 or above and have a Statement of Professional Standing (SPS). An SPS is renewed every year providing the adviser has undertaken a minimum number of hours professional, relevant training. All IFAs have to registered with the Financial Conduct Authority and arelisted on the Financial Services Register
Why Use an IFA?
- Invest your savings or inheritance
- Set up an appropriate ISA for your circumstances
- Find you the most suitable mortgage and life insurance for your needs
- Guide you following a change in your circumstances - marriage, divorce, bereavement, having a baby etc
- Planning for your retirement
- Plan for future care fees - either for yourself or for your elderly relatives
- Expert advice on trusts and inheritance tax